ORBEA MX 24 Speed
|Options||Colour: Matte Black/Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
***COLLECT IN STORE OR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY ONLY***
The Speed is the fun and fast model in the MX line up. Sharing the same funky hexa-shaped aluminium frame and high quality lightweight parts, the MX 24 Speed has easy rolling tyres that are ideal for streets and pavements.
The MX 24 Speed has been carefully designed with quality components, chosen for their capability and durability.
- Lightweight Hexatubing Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Lighter rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, effective and trustworthy; equally good for the hills and cruising the streets
- Reliable and strong alloy V-brakes
- Quality parts: alloy stem and riser handlebar; semi-integrated headset, plus alloy kickstand
- Suitable for ages 8-12 (approx.)
|Frame||Orbea Hexatubing Aluminium, MX Compact Geometry, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||Orbea Hi-tensile steel.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters||Shimano M315, trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy 36T, 152mm crank arm length|
|Freewheel||Shimano TZ31, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Handlebars||Orbea Riser alloy|
|Front Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Brake Levers||Orbea alloy|
|Rims||Orbea Alu 24"|
|Tyres||Kenda 841 24x1.75" with reflective sidewalls|
|Seatpost||Orbea alloy 27.2x300mm|
|Miscellaneous||Ursus 71 alloy kickstand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.