TREK Precaliber 24
|Options||Colour: Radioactive Red; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Colour: Magenta; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Precaliber 24 is a classic kids' bike with great style, performance and durability. It has the simplicity of an 8-speed drivetrain and intuitive twist shift that makes it easy for kids to ride varied terrain. Plus, the strong yet lightweight aluminium frame stands up to even the roughest riders. For kids aged 8-12, between 129 to 149cm tall.
It's right for you if...
Your kid loves to explore, and you want them to have a quality ride for all their road, path or trail adventures. They're ready to upgrade from a singlespeed for a little extra help on hills and longer rides, but they don't need a ton of gears just yet.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminium frame that will stand up to whatever your youngster dishes out, with simple and reliable Shimano 8-speed shifting that makes it easy to climb hills. Plus, it has a kickstand and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount.
Why you and they will love it
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal: unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
|Frame||Alpha Silver aluminium, rack and kickstand mounts.
|Forks||Steel, 24", threadless 1 1/8" steerer.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TX80|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney RS45, 8 speet twist|
|Chainset||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring with double guard, 152mm length crank arms|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace, 13-34, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 15 degree rise, 60mm length|
|Handlebars||Kids' steel, 25.4mm clamp, 40mm rise, 560mm width|
|Front Brake||Alloy linear-pull (V-brake)|
|Rear Brake||Alloy linear-pull (V-brake)|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, adjustable reach|
|Rims||24" 32-hole, alloy|
|Front Hub||Alloy, 100mm bolt-on|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, 135mm bolt-on|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR1, 24x2.25"|
|Saddle||Kids' padded, integrated seatpost, with handle|
|Pedals||Kids' Satellite, 9/16" thread|
|Grips||Kids' rubber grip, 125mm width|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.