ORBEA Grow 2 7V
|Options||Colour: Satin Black/Gloss Jade Green; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Satin Black/Red; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Satin Yellow/Green - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The Grow 2 7V is an ingenious seven speed bike that's brilliant for children and adults alike!
- Super-high quality, lightweight aluminium frame and components plus compact, balanced ergonomics ensures a great ride
- Unique 3-way adjustment - frame length, stem height and saddle height - gives a better fit for longer
- The bike grows along with the rider, with double the lifespan of a similar sized children's bike (great for adults' wallets and purses!)
Grow might be a first bike, and it means feeling free. Your kids will love the breeze in their face while riding, going out on a bicycle for the first time. Imagine the sense of adventure! And there's nothing like a bicycle to create lasting feelings of independence. Grow is designed with all these things in mind.
Built with high quality aluminium frames and components, just like Orbea's full-sized bikes, the Grow is compact, lightweight and easy for little ones to handle and enjoy. Uniquely, Grow is adjustable in three directions to accommodate growing bodies. Let them discover freedom.
The Grow System:
The Grow 2 grows along with the rider. The simple and clever design doubles the bike's average lifespan. This means:
- Better ergonomic adaptation than traditional bikes (helps prevent kids riding bikes that are too small or too large for a longer time).
- Lower cost for the buyer (the bike has a much longer lifespan).
- Higher component quality (durable products must have quality parts).
- Lower environmental impact (it benefits all).
- The Grow frame is made in aluminium for a lighter bike and a quality reflected in the bike's solid and reliable feel.
The Grow 2 is really easy to ride because:
- The saddle can be lowered more than usual, which means more stability and accessibility. Kids can move off easily and stop comfortably and safely.
- The lower bottom bracket turns the bike into a much more stable machine when rolling, and the rider can sit in a position that makes the bicycle easier to start and pedalling much smoother.
- The shorter cranks allow for a smooth and stable use of the pedals, as riders do not need to bend their knees for a complete pedal cycle.
- The large, rounded tubes and good clearance at the front prevent a bruise or two!
- The handlebars have a restricted turning range to help prevent crashes.
- The quality components are correctly sized for user friendliness.
The Grow 2 is a little more compact than many children's bikes with 20" wheels. It has been designed for riders 110-135cm tall (approx. 5 - 9 years old).
|Frame||Orbea Grow aluminium.
|Forks||Orbea hi-tensile steel.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310, 7 speed trigger|
|Freewheel||Shimano TZ31, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||Lightweight FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, with adjustable spacers to raise the stem|
|Stem||Orbea Kid Alloy|
|Handlebars||Orbea Alloy Riser|
|Front Brake||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Brake Levers||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Rims||Orbea Alloy 20"|
|Tyres||Kenda 879 20x1.75", with reflective logos|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC Alloy 27.2x250mm|
|Miscellaneous||Propstand, drinks bottle and bottle cage|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.