TREK Procaliber 9.5 2021
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; EXPECTED LATE AUGUST 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: M/L; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; EXPECTED EARLY OCTOBER 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: L; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: XL; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Procaliber 9.5 is a lightweight carbon hardtail with the unique advantage of Trek's trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler.
Procaliber's IsoSpeed decoupler delivers uncompromising cross country performance, efficiency and an incredible ride feel. It's the fastest, smoothest, smartest hardtail on the trail.
- OCLV Mountain carbon: the lightweight mountain-specific carbon fibre is tougher, with unique materials and lay-up procedures, Trek's advanced engineering and a higher standard of testing.
- The IsoSpeed decoupler and carbon frame makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beaten up by trail chatter.
- Straight Shot downtube provides extra-stiff, responsive handling without added weight and the Knock Block headset helps protects against spinning bars and fork crowns
- Doubly stiff - Boost148/110: the wider 148mm rear and 110mm front hub spacing on 29ers creates stronger, less flexy wheels and allows for wider tyres, shorter chainstays and more chainring options.
- Tubeless: Procaliber 9.5 is all set up with tubeless ready tyres, tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves and sealant all installed, so get set for better traction, fewer flats and less weight.
- Wide range 1x12 Deore M6100 drivetrain
It's right for you if...
You love riding singletrack. You've entered several XC races, enjoyed every single one and want to give racing a serious go. You're looking for a solid carbon race bike at an affordable price.
The tech you get
A light and stiff carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, a 100mm RockShox Judy SL fork with Solo Air spring and a TurnKey lockout, a smooth-shifting Shimano Deore 1x12 drive train, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and fast, tubeless ready 29" wheels.
OCLV Mountain Carbon:
The off-road carbon solution. Every carbon mountain bike Trek make is built using OCLV Mountain Carbon. Starting with the patented OCLV process, it is tailored it to the rigours of off-road use. It is reinforced in all the right areas with unique materials, while still preserving the light weight and great Trek carbon feel. It's tougher carbon, built for the trail.
The best-handling 29ers:
Conventional wisdom says 29ers have sleepy handling compared to smaller wheel bikes. Trek solved that with a custom-offset fork and advanced frame geometry for precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. It's why Trek 29ers handle better than any others.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29er wheel. Boost148 lets you run wider tyres and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal control routing, balanced post-mount brake, Boost148.
|Forks||RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 100mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100, long cage|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100, 12 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano MT511, 30T, Boost|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano MT500, 92mm, PressFit|
|Chain||Shimano Deore M6100|
|Freewheel||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12 speed cassette|
|Headset||Knock Block, Integrated, 62 degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28 hole, 23mm width|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Inner Strength sidewalls, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, lightweight foldable aramid bead, 29x2.20", tubeless valves and sealant included|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, lock-on|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.