TREK Dual Sport 2 Women's 2021
|Options||Size: S; Colour: Purple Abyss; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: M; Colour: Purple Abyss; In Stock
Size: L; Colour: Purple Abyss; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: S; Colour: Quicksilver; In Stock
Size: M; Colour: Quicksilver; EXPECTED EARLY AUGUST 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: L; Colour: Quicksilver; EXPECTED EARLY AUGUST 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Dual Sport 2 Women's is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It's efficient on the road, stable on rougher terrain like gravel tracks, comfortable wherever you ride it and easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, a computer and more!
A suspension fork, all-terrain tyres with extra traction and hydraulic disc brakes make Dual Sport 2 Women's the smart choice for riders who want to explore beyond the city streets. It's a smooth-riding, adventure-loving bike that's fast on the road, capable and confident when the road turns rough, and ready to roll from road to trail if that's where the day takes you.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 2 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 24 speed Shimano gearing
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 2 Women's. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with touchpoints designed specifically for women and features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 1 Women's:
- Hydraulic suspension fork lockout: enables you to stiffen up the suspension forks for greater efficiency on smooth roads
- Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc brakes are more powerful and give better feel and control
- 24-speed gearing
- Shimano Acera M360 rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M315 shifters
- Bontrager Blendr compatible 31.8mm stem
- Bontrager 31.8mm alloy handlebar
Next model up:
Dual Sport 3 Women's
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M315, 8 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Forged alloy, triple (48/38/28T) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||VP BC73, 73mm, threaded cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager GR1 Comp, 700x40c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Sport Women's|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141 resin body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||Weight: 13.32 kg (medium); N.B. Accessories shown not included|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.