TREK Madone SLR 6 eTap 2022
|Options||Size: 56cm; Colour: Navy Carbon Smoke/Blue; EXPECTED LATE AUGUST 2022; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
Madone sets the benchmark for race performance, surpassing every other road bike on the tarmac and in the wind tunnel.
The Madone SLR 6 eTap brings the ultimate race bike platform to the next level of performance with road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed. An all-new 800 Series OCLV Carbon aero frame, race-worthy parts like an ultra smart and smooth SRAM Rival eTap wireless electronic drivetrain, and endless adjustment options make it the right choice for anyone who wants to add more trophies and medals to their collection.
It's right for you if...
You want Trek's best aero frame, the extra stopping power and tyre clearance that come with hydraulic disc brakes, and most importantly the incredible speed, precision and clean looks of SRAM's newest wireless electronic drivetrain.
The tech you get
Trek's lightest-ever 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon disc fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, a 2x12 SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, Rival AXS power meter, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 Disc wheels, a Madone aero carbon seatmast and hydraulic disc brakes.
- The exclusive 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate ever made by Trek, and it makes Madone faster on any terrain, in any conditions
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed gives amazing compliance for a smooth ride; you can adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain for lightning fast shifts
- SRAM Rival AXS power meter is included, for more effective training rides right from the start
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 Disc wheels: Pro OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability in a 51mm depth rim profile born of 3D design modelling for exceptional speed and stability, paired with smooth and reliable DT Swiss 350 hubs
- A separate bar and stem with an aero carbon faceplate gives you great adjustability without compromising on aerodynamics
- Advanced Aerodynamics:
Madone sets a new benchmark for aero performance, surpassing every other road bike on the tarmac and in the wind tunnel. Trek's design team developed all-new KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shapes, taking the drag-minimising truncated airfoil profiles to never-before-seen levels of aerodynamic performance and creating the most refined aero frame and fork designs ever. The virtual tail of the airfoil bends to respond to the angle of crosswinds, significantly reducing drag in the real world.
- KVF fork:
KVF aero legs minimise drag, while the unique moulded carbon dropouts reduce weight. The fork also has increased lateral stiffness for ultra-precise handling.
- Unprecedented integration:
Every element of this bike is part of a greater whole. It has invisible cable routing, aero cockpit, hidden seat mast and more.
- Aero 3S chain keeper:
Even the chain keeper is aerodynamic, giving flawless shifting performance on rough roads in a lighter and sleeker package.
- Invisible cable routing:
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- Ride-tuned performance: Custom ride-tuned OCLV frame provides the perfect balance of stiffness and weight. Each tube shape is optimised to maximum ride performance. Like every single road bike Trek have ever produced, Madone SLR has size-specific, ride-tuned tube shapes to deliver the ultimate balance of speed, power and handling, no matter what size bike you ride.
- H1.5 fit:
H1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position - it's the sweet spot for what racers want.
- DuoTrap S compatible:
The end of cable ties. DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates the computer sensor (available separately) into the frame to measure speed, distance, and cadence with no added aerodynamic drag. It sends the data by Bluetooth and ANT+ so will work with Bluetooth compatible smartphones and all the major ANT+ wireless technology players, including Bontrager, Garmin, Bryton, PowerTap, and SRM.
|Frame||800 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, 3S aero chain keeper, T47 BB, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle.
|Forks||Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat-mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle.
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, braze-on|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12 speed|
|Chainset||SRAM Rival AXS Power Meter, 48/35, DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, T47 threaded, internal bearing|
|Freewheel||SRAM XG-1250, 10-36, 12 speed cassette|
|Stem||Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing, 7 degree, 100mm length|
|Handlebars||Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, invisible cable routing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop, 42cm width|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival eTap HRD flat mount hydraulic disc, SRAM Paceline 160mm CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival eTap HRD flat mount hydraulic disc, SRAM Paceline 160mm CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rims||Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 51mm rim depth|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss 350, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss 350, 142x12mm thru-axle, SRAM XD-R freehub|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Tyres||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 120 tpi, lightweight foldable aramid bead, 700x25c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Aeolus Elite, austenite rails, 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Madone aero carbon internal seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 5mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||SRAM eTap Battery Pack with Charger|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.