ORBEA MX 24 Park
|Options||Colour: Satin Green/Black/Yellow - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS|
The Park is the fun and practical model in the MX line up. Sharing the same funky hexa-shaped aluminium frame and high quality lightweight parts, the MX 24 Park is equipped with lights, mudguards and a prop stand. It also has easy rolling tyres that are ideal for streets and pavements.
The MX 24 Park has been carefully designed with quality components, chosen for their capability and durability.
- Lightweight Hexatubing Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Lighter rigid fork
- Shimano 7 speed gearing with trigger shifter is simple to use, effective and trustworthy; equally good for the hills and cruising the streets
- Reliable and strong V-brakes
- Quality parts: alloy stem and riser handlebar; semi-integrated headset, plus SKS mudguards, front and rear lights and handy kick stand
- Suitable for ages 8-12 (approx.)
|Frame||Orbea Hexatubing Aluminium, MX Compact Geometry, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||Orbea Hi-tensile steel.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters||Shimano M310, trigger|
|Freewheel||Shimano TZ31, 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" semi-integrated|
|Handlebars||Orbea Riser alloy|
|Front Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Rear Brake||Alu V-Brake|
|Brake Levers||Orbea alloy|
|Rims||Orbea Alu 24"|
|Tyres||Kenda 841 24x1.75" with reflective sidewalls|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-I alloy 27.2x300mm|
|Miscellaneous||SKS 24" mudguards, Spanninga Galeo XB LED front light, Spanninga Pixeo LED rear light, Ursus 71 propstand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.