ORBEA Grow 1
|Options||Colour: Satin Black/Red; In Stock
Colour: Satin Pink/Blue; In Stock
Colour: Satin Pistachio/Green; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Satin Black/Aqua Green - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Grow might be a first bike, and it means feeling free. Your kids will love the breeze in their face while riding, going out on a bicycle for the first time. Imagine the sense of adventure! And there's nothing like a bicycle to create lasting feelings of independence. Grow is designed with all these things in mind.
Built with high quality aluminium frames and components, just like Orbea's full-sized bikes, the Grow is compact, lightweight and easy for little ones to handle and enjoy. Uniquely, each frame is adjustable in three directions to accommodate growing bodies. Let them discover freedom.
The Grow System:
The Grow 1 grows along with the rider. The simple and clever design doubles the bike's average lifespan. This means:
- Better ergonomic adaptation than traditional bikes (helps prevent kids riding bikes that are too small or too large for a longer time).
- Lower cost for the buyer (the bike has a much longer lifespan).
- Higher component quality (durable products must have quality parts).
- Lower environmental impact (it benefits all).
- The Grow frame is made in aluminium for a lighter bike and a quality reflected in the bike's solid and reliable feel.
The Grow 1 is really easy to ride because:
- The saddle can be lowered more than usual, which means more stability and accessibility. Kids can move off easily and stop comfortably and safely.
- The lower bottom bracket turns the bike into a much more stable machine when rolling, and the rider can sit in a position that makes the bicycle easier to start and pedalling much smoother.
- The shorter cranks allow for a smooth and stable use of the pedals, as riders do not need to bend their knees for a complete pedal cycle.
- The large, rounded tubes and good clearance at the front prevent a bruise or two!
- The handlebars have a restricted turning range to help prevent crashes.
- The quality components are correctly sized for user friendliness.
The Grow 1 is a little more compact than many children's bikes with 16" wheels. It has been designed for riders 95-115cm tall (approx. 3.5 - 6 years old). It is equipped with removable stabilisers.
|Frame||Orbea Grow aluminium.
|Forks||Orbea hi-tensile steel|
|Headset||Lightweight FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, with adjustable spacers to raise the stem|
|Stem||Orbea Kid Alloy|
|Handlebars||Orbea Alloy Riser|
|Front Brake||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Brake Levers||Aluminium linear pull (V-Brake)|
|Rims||Orbea Alloy 16"|
|Tyres||Kenda 879 16x1.75" with reflective logos|
|Seatpost||Orbea Kid Alloy|
|Miscellaneous||Stabilisers, water bottle cage and bottle|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.