TREK Powerfly FS 5 e-MTB*Clearance Product
|Options||Size: L; Colour: Matte Anthracite; In Stock
Sizes: S, M/L, L; Colour: Roarange - SOLD OUT
Powerfly FS 5 is a versatile, confidence-inspiring, 130mm travel full suspension trail bike which has the extra boost of a powerful Bosch motor. The trail-tough Shimano Deore M6000 1x10 drivetrain is matched to a durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) for better balance on the trail, great looks and exceptional ease of use.
Go further, go faster and go to more places. Enjoy more of what makes mountain biking great.
- For eMTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential.
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension technology refined by Trek in their decades-long trail heritage. Such as patented ABP (Active Braking Pivot) that keeps your suspension from stiffening up when you're on the brakes, giving you confident, steady control.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and even lets you mount a water bottle cage.
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h).
- Lightweight and tough Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with additional unique Motor Armor to protect the motor from stone damage.
- Straight Shot with Knock Block: The straight downtube that makes the frame stiffer so your Powerfly FS won't flinch on rough descents. Knock Block is the defence required for this radical frame design, to prevent accidental damage if the forks spin right round.
- High quality 10 speed Shimano gearing and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Plush, easily tunable RockShox Recon RL air fork
- Boost148/110: Wider hubs fitting into wider dropouts increase the stiffness of the wheels for better performance, while also allowing space for wider tyres
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Performance CX motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. PowerTube 500 is Bosch's premium fully integrated model featuring 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery can be charged in situ, or easily removed to take with you.
Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph. The positioning of the motor and the battery within the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity for a better handling bike.
Designed to handle the rigours of off-road riding, the Bosch Performance CX system gives excellent torque and sustained power for sporty, powerful yet smooth acceleration. One step on the pedal and the power kicks in: the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious sports enthusiasts and demanding eBikers.
The eMTB mode automatically varies between 'Tour' and 'Turbo' assistance levels. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strengthens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 120% and 300%. Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual's riding characteristics. It means you can concentrate on the trail without having to worry about changing gears. Together with the Performance CX's improved power transfer and dynamics, the result is that riding, even on steep slopes, is almost effortless. It ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The compact Purion on-board computer serves as your eBike's command centre, making it possible to switch between the riding modes offering the different levels of assistance, as well as to call up information like speed, battery level and distance. The Purion display is back-lit for easy reading.
Powerfly FS 5 comes with the Bosch Standard Charger, which operates silently. It is compact, with the same dimensions and weight as a water bottle (less than 800g). The PowerPack 500 is completely recharged in 4.5 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch eBike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), G2 Geometry, Boost148, 130 mm travel.
RockShox Deluxe RL rear shock, 205x50mm.
|Forks||RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry with 51mm offset, 130mm travel
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed|
|Chainset||FSA 310, 15T|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed cassette|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm clamp, 0 degree
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32 hole double-walled|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy, Boost110|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR3, 27.5x2.35"|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Performance CX motor (250 watt, 75 Nm); Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh internal downtube battery; Bosch Purion display/controller|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.