TREK Neko 2 WSD 2018
|Options||Size: 16"; Colour: Crystal White; In Stock|
Neko 2 WSD is the perfect women's hybrid: road bike fast, trail bike capable and urban-ready. Fun, versatile, and practical for the diverse demands of your daily life.
If you're looking for one go-anywhere bike, Neko is it - it's equally adept on road or off.
- Lightweight frame that fits:
The Neko 2 WSD offers a balanced, confidence-inspiring ride with the lowest standover in its class. Lightweight and durable, no need to compromise.
- Road bike fast:
Lightweight frame and 700c wheels with tyres that roll efficiently on the road. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- Trail bike capable:
Ready for dirt and gravel trails, Neko gives you the versatility to explore more. Go ahead, take the shortcut.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain, giving a comfortable, controlled ride. The lock-out function also means that at a flick of a lever, the fork can be made rigid for greater efficiency on smooth roads.
- Women's specific features for greater comfort: WSD Rider Right sprung suspension forks work best for you; WSD saddle and handlebar grips
- Reliable 24 speed Shimano gears with a wide gear range, great for the hills or the flat!
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide the best control and stopping power in all weather conditions
- Mudguard and rack mounts add versatility
- Women's Specific Design:
WSD considers your bike as a complete system, from frame geometry to gearing to the many touchpoints that determine the fit and feel of your ride.
- Neko 2 embraces new technology to enhance your experience by connecting to your mobile device or computer. The optional DuoTrap S sensor enables the Neko 2 to communicate directly with Bluetooth and ANT+ equipped smart phones and cycle computers, so you can have all the ride information you desire. This way, the speed and distance readings are more accurate, you can check your cadence, and you don't need to drain the phone's battery by using power hungry GPS.
- Blendr stem: Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Neko S. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Neko 1 WSD:
- Lock-out function enables you to stiffen up the suspension forks for greater efficiency on smooth roads
- 24 speed gearing
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Shimano Altus shifters
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Oversized handlebar and stem makes for a stiffer cockpit to enhance your control and handling of the bike
|Frame||WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX with WSD Rider Right spring weight, preload, hydraulic lock-out, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy, triple (48/38/28) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager Blendr alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Low-Riser alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Tektro M285|
|Rims||Bontrager AT-750 32-hole double-walled alloy|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Sport WSD|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.