TREK Dual Sport 3 Women's 2021
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L; Colour: Nautical Navy; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
Dual Sport 3 Women's is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails.
The lightweight frame with best-in-class standover height is easy to accessorise for your style of riding with racks, mudguards, a fitness tracker, lights and more. Plus, there are touchpoints designed specifically for women, front suspension, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tyres to give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal cable routing and a sloping top tube for easy mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX fork with a lockout feature, an upgraded 2x9 Shimano drive train with a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture resistant Bontrager GR1 Expert Hard-Case Lite tyres, a Bontrager H1 Women's saddle, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, ergonomic grips and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 3 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 2x9 speed Shimano gearing has a wide range so you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 3 Women's. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 2 Women's:
- 2x9 gearing
- Shimano Acera shifters and front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano MT210 chainset
- Lighter Hollowtech II bottom bracket
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Bontrager GR1 Expert Hard-Case Lite puncture resistant tyres
- Tubeless Ready wheels
- Bontrager Elite stem
- Bontrager Comp handlebar
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite lock-on ergonomic grips
- Bontrager H1 Women's saddle
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5mm QR.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100x5mm QR, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M3100, long cage|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera T3000|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M3000, 2x9 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Shimano MT210, 2x9 (46/30) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Hollowtech II|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp Low Riser alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, double walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22, alloy, 6-bolt, 135x5mm QR|
|Tyres||Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x40c|
|Saddle||Bontrager H1 Women's|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141, resin body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||Weight: 13.34 kg (medium); N.B. Accessories shown not included|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.