TREK Verve+ 1 400Wh e-bike 2022
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Solid Charcoal; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: L; Colour: Solid Charcoal; EXPECTED LATE NOVEMBER 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XL; Colour: Solid Charcoal; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Verve+ 1 is an electric bike that will help you get out and ride more. Your daily cruises, commutes, and workouts will all get a boost from the reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. Plus, this e-bike is equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a road-smoothing suspension fork, ergonomic touchpoints, wide, stable tyres, and front and rear lights.
It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get:
An Alpha aluminium frame, 8-speed Shimano drive train and a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h, a Purion controller, and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a 50 mm Suntour NEX suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an adjustable, Blendr-compatible stem, extra wide 50c tyres for stability and traction, ergonomic grips, mudguards, lights, a rack and a lock.
Why you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Fully equipped with lights, mudguards, a ring lock and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
Mounted centrally in the frame, the Bosch Active motor is powerful, rugged and reliable. Bosch PowerPacks set industry standards in terms of weight, energy density and range. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph.
Bosch Active Line:
Unique, flexible and contemporary with optimal range. Whether you're heading to the movies, out into the countryside, or around the corner for dinner at friends, Active Line will get you there faster and more relaxed.
- Powerhouse: just the right level of support with every push of the pedal for relaxed bike tours and more power for everyday use.
- Usability: Bosch PowerPacks are most impressive in terms of their low weight and easy handling.
- High energy, high power cells: the PowerPack with 400 watt-hours (Wh) ensures the most powerful performance, thanks to its high energy density and long life.
- The Compact Charger is the ideal charger for all e-bikers who like to travel. It weighs less than 600 grams and is 40% less bulky than the Standard Charger. The charging time is about 6.5 hours from flat to full.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric bike on a single charge, check out Bosch's range calculator. The variables for this bike model and the average rider are automatically entered, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
Calculate the range
|Frame||Alpha Aluminium, with internal cable routing.
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M370|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-RS45, 9 speed twist|
|Chainset||Prowheel alloy, 38T|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200, 12-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP sealed cartridge, 1 1/8", threaded|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise and angle, Blendr-compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager aluminium touring|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36 hole|
|Front Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Rear Hub||Shimano TX505, CenterLock|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Energizer Life, puncture resistant, reflective, 700x50c|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Nuvola|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||Bosch Active Line 250 watt 40Nm motor; Bosch Powerpack 400 Wh battery; Bosch Purion display/computer; Bosch compact 2A charger; mudguards; rear alloy pannier rack with Racktime Snapit interface; AXA Compact Line 20 front light; AXA Blueline rear light; integrated Pletscher Comp Flex 18 kickstand; AXA Solid Plus ring lock|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.