TREK Domane AL 4 Disc 2022
|Options||Size: 44cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 49cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 52cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 54cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 56cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; EXPECTED LATE JANUARY 2022; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: 58cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; EXPECTED LATE JANUARY 2022; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: 61cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black/Matte Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Sizes: 44, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm; Colour: Era White/Carbon Smoke; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Domane AL 4 Disc combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features an upgraded drive train and crisp hydraulic disc brakes for a fast road bike perfect for competitive group rides and even races.
It's right for you if...
You plan to hop on your bike as much as possible, and even train for races and long charity rides. You want to invest in higher-quality performance parts that will keep pace with you as you continue to hone your road cycling skills.
The tech you get
A 2x10 (20 speed) Shimano Tiagra drivetrain has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminium frame has mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride and a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration. Plus, tubeless-ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions.
- A smooth, comfortable, and super fun ride at a price that won't break the bank
- The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Like every Trek bike, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
Upgrades from Domane AL 3 Disc:
- 2x10 Shimano Tiagra gearing
- Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping control
Next model up:
Domane AL 5 Disc
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle.
|Forks||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage (34T maximum cog)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI, 10 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra 4700, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano RS500, 68mm, threaded external|
|Chain||Shimano Tiagra HG54|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S (44-52cm), Bontrager Comp VR-C (54-61cm), 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24 hole, 21mm width|
|Front Hub||Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt, 100x12mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x32c|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.