TREK Domane AL 2 Disc 2021
|Options||Sizes: 44, 49cm; Colour: Purple Abyss/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 52cm; Colour: Purple Abyss/Trek Black; In Stock
Sizes: 54, 56, 58, 61cm; Colour: Purple Abyss/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Domane AL 2 Disc is a fabulous pick for your first road bike. The lightweight frame is responsive yet stable for a fun, confidence-inspiring ride. Plus, it's built with reliable parts and disc brakes that provide better stopping power in any weather. Best of all, the comfort-focused design makes every single ride more enjoyable.
It's right for you if...
You're just getting into riding, and want an amazing first bike that'll open up the world of road cycling to you. You want one that's versatile, comfortable, affordable and built with disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
The tech you get
The Shimano drivetrain has 16 speeds, with shifters that are integrated into the brake levers so your hands never have to leave the bars. The wide range of gears makes it easier to ride terrain that varies in elevation. The lightweight aluminium frame has mounts for mudguards and a carbon fork - features that are not typically available in road bikes at this price point. Plus, disc brakes provide better, more reliable braking power than rim brakes in any road conditions.
- A smooth, comfortable, and super fun ride at a price that won't break the bank
- The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Like every Trek bike, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
Next model up:
Domane AL 3 Disc
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle.
|Forks||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris R2000 STI, 8 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano RS200, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano UN30, 68mm, threaded cartridge|
|Chain||Shimano Sora HG71|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S (47-52cm), Bontrager Comp VR-C (54-61cm), 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro C550 mechanical disc brake, dual piston, flat-mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro C550 mechanical disc brake, dual piston, flat-mount, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris R2000 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24 hole, 21mm width|
|Front Hub||Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt, 100x12mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x32c|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.