DMR V12 Flatty Pedals
|Options||Black In Stock
Pure White - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Lemon Lime In Stock
Blue In Stock
Over its 18 years of production the V12 has become recognised as the benchmark for flat pedal performance. The iconic V12 body design is redefined in the Mk. 2.
- Larger Platform Area: the new V12 offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape. This means better grip and also support for rougher conditions and bigger hits.
- Lower Profile At just 16mm deep the V12 is as slim as DMR could go whilst still retaining the legendary concave feel.
- Lighter Weight: there is a 20% weight saving from the last V12 with the standard version weighing 430g per pair.
The lower profile, larger platform and forged lightweight body make the V12 the most versatile, sealed bearing pedal around. V12 - the Past, Present and future of flat pedal performance.
- Fully sealed bearings
- Cro-mo axle
- All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tunable for preferred grip
- 100mm long, 95mm wide platform, 16mm high
- 9/16" thread
- Weight: 430g (pair)
DMR V12 pedals review, road.cc, April 2015 (see here):
"If you've got a bike for shorter rides that runs with flat pedals then DMR's V12s may seem like overkill but they're a great pair of flats for everyday riding and well sealed against the elements.
If you want good quality flat pedals that'll last, then these should be somewhere near the top of the list."
Great quality flat pedals with tunable grip and fully rebuildable internals
4 stars (out of 5)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.