BONTRAGER Montrose Comp Saddle
|Options||S, 128mm Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M, 138mm Black In Stock
L, 148mm Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Upgrade to the proper support, improved comfort, and better blood flow of the Montrose Comp cutout saddle, which provides the perfect blend of performance and comfort to let you ride longer and more confidently.
The Montrose Comp saddle provides the perfect blend of performance and comfort to let you ride for longer, more confidently. It features a full cutout, extra flex at the rear and suspended rails, all with an inForm BioDynamics design. The Montrose Comp packs a ton of comfort into a versatile Posture 2 performance saddle.
- An aggressive Posture 2 (see picture) saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike
- Soft cushion padding provides ultra comfort
- Cutout channels on bottom of nylon shell give additional compliance at rear of saddle
- CRZ+ (Contour Relief Zone Plus) cutaway extends through saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection
- Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight
- Hollow chromoly rails
- Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width
- inForm BioDynamics is designed to optimise your natural on bike movement for sustained, higher performance
- Weight: 298g (S), 301g (M), 308g (L)
- Unconditional Comfort Guarantee
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.