SRAM PC1051 10 Speed Chain with Powerlock
Faster, more accurate shifting at a more affordable price point.
SRAM's 10-speed PowerChain features the PowerLock connecting link - the only secure tool-less attachment device for a sub 6mm chain in today's market. The SRAM PC-1051 chains feature chrome hardened solid rivet pin construction for added strength.
Nickel plated inside and out, SRAM's PC1051 chain looks good enough to wear. But that would be a serious waste of performance... The nickel plating provides faster, more accurate shifting in all conditions, not necessarily blingage. The exclusive PowerLock technology closes the chain with superior strength.
- Smooth, precise shifting and weight saving too
- Technology Highlights: PowerLock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect chains
- Links: 114
- Closing Link: PowerLock
- Outer Plate: Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Rivet Type: Solid Pins, Chrome Hardened
- Compatibility: All industry-standard 10-speed systems
- Weight: 277g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.