KMC X10EL Silver Extra Light 10 Speed Chain
|Options||Silver In Stock|
The fully nickel plated X10EL has slotted links to save weight while retaining all the unique KMC features that aid shifting performance and durability.
KMC's X series chains are 100% compatible with all three major drivetrain systems - Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo. The proprietary X Bridge and chamfer design fits perfectly to all gearing, whether the bike is road, cyclocross, gravel, hybrid or mountain.
The precision crafted chains are built to react to the slightest gear shift movement so you spend more time riding and less time tuning your gears. The rigidity also means that pedalling efficiency is maximised so that every ounce of effort you make converts into power in your ride.
The symmetrical, double-sided design and quick link joining ensure installation is quick and easy.
- 10 speed chain for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo gearing
- Extra light model: hollow outer and inner plates
- One chain for all: 100% compatibility on all leading derailleur systems, suits 1x10, 2x10, and 3x10 drivetrains
- Double X bridge shape for durability and precise shifting
- Asymmetrical chamfering avoids interference
- Outer plate chamfering for accurate shifting
- Inner plate chamfering for rapid shifting
- Easy clean mud shedding design
- Highest Pin Power: Unsurpassed riveting geometry
- Double X-Durability
- Non directional
- Links: 114
- Weight 262g
- Outer plate: nickel plated silver
- Inner plate: nickel plated silver
- Missing Link joiner included
- Product code: BX10ELN14
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.