DYNAPLUG Racer Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit
|Options||Black In Stock
Red In Stock
Turquoise In Stock
Orange In Stock
Blue In Stock
Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride.
Just find the puncture, remove whatever caused it, firmly push the insertion tube straight into the hole and then pull the tool back out. That's it, you're done! The repair plug stays in place, and after you add some air you're ready to get back to shredding!
The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape.
There's no need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go, go, GO!
- Double-ended racer holds two preloaded insertion tubes; one with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug (three times the thickness of the standard plug) for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminium
- Each is covered by a waterproof CNC'd cap, so the plugs are kept ready to go at a moment's notice, even after being strapped to your bike for months
- Weighs in at just 23g so even the weeniest of weight weenies have no excuses
- Very compact - 93mm long - so it's easy to store in a pocket or strapped to a frame for faster access
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Kit includes the tool itself plus 2 x Megaplugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.