DYNAPLUG Racer Tubeless Pro Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit
|Options||Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
A cunning evolution of beloved Racer, the Racer Pro uses threaded and reversible insertion plugs to double the Racer's capacity to 4 insertion tubes whilst keeping the fast deployment and compact form the Racer is known for.
Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride.
Just find the puncture, remove whatever caused it, firmly push the insertion tube straight into the hole and then pull the tool back out. That's it, you're done! The repair plug stays in place, and after you add some air you're ready to get back to shredding!
The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape.
There's no need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go, go, GO!
- Double-ended Racer Pro holds four preloaded insertion tubes: three with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug (three times the thickness of the standard plug) for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Machined from 6061 aluminium and stainless steel
- Snap-on caps protect plugs from dirt and damage
- Super compact and lightweight at just 107mm long and 26g, only 3g more than the Racer yet delivering twice the puncture-defeating power!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Kit includes the tool itself plus 1 x Megaplug and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.