ROTOR INspider Powermeter
An advanced powermeter for all kind of bikes, for all kind of cyclists, INspider is easy to install and easy to use. It's a lightweight, spider-integrated powermeter that delivers an accurate, reliable, versatile and advanced watt measurement system. It's compatible with Rotor Q-Rings as well as round and will fit all Rotor modular cranks in both 1x and 2x, Road and MTB systems.
Now you can record power data of the highest level on any bike and share the same powermeter across all your bikes with ROTOR Modular cranks and chainrings.
INspider has rechargeable battery with coated electronics and strong sealing for water resistance to measure power from inside the spider. It samples combined left-right data to precisely record power output, cadence, TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and a recommendation of Optimal Chainring Position (OCP).
- Right-left combined measurement
- Compatible with all ROTOR modular cranks and chainrings
- Spider integrated electronics and rechargeable battery
- 2x and 1x compatible
- Road and MTB compatible
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminium alloy construction
- Coated electronics and strong sealing for water resistance
- Biomechanical info showing real time pedal stroke visualisation
- Lightweight, only 149g
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connection
- 200 hour battery life
- Suitable for crank lengths 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 172.5 and 175mm
- 24mm axle
- 110x4 BCD
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.