BONTRAGER BITS Integrated MTB Tool
Securely store your essential trail toolkit in your fork's steerer tube with this clever integrated storage solution. The compression fitting replaces a traditional MTB fork's star nut with no need to thread your fork. Inside is a multi-tool (included) and space for a chain quick link, all stored cleanly out of sight, yet always at the ready.
- Easy tool access for quick trail-side repairs
- Bolted compression system securely holds tool and carrier
- A compression install replaces the star nut fitting with no need to thread the fork
- Simple install with two bolt lengths and included spacers for customising the fit
- Includes BITS Multi-Tool with hex keys, screwdriver, chain breaker and storage for quick links
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex along with T25 (useful for disc bolts) and flat-head screwdriver
- Compatible with MTB forks with threadless headsets and non-carbon steerer tubes
- Not compatible on forks with oval internal steerer tube shapes, like the Fox 38
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.