MUCKY NUTZ Face Fender
|Options||Black/Red In Stock
Black/Blue In Stock
Stealth Black In Stock
Black/Teal In Stock
Face Fender is the one and only original flexible front mudguard. Not keen on large, ugly mudguards, the good people of Mucky Nutz decided to look at other options. After many failures and even uglier mudguards the penny dropped and the Face Fender was born - the lightest and most versatile mudguard available. It can be used as a fork mounted front mudguard to protect the face and fork seals, or as a rear fender to protect your rear shock and/or front derailleur.
As the mudguard is installed so close to the 'knobbly bits' it is small and discrete, which is a big plus for those that don't like using them, and as it is very thin it adds negligible weight to your bike.
The hook and loop fasteners act as a simple and quick way to install and detach the mudguard. If you intend to leave it on all year round, like many do, then you can also use zip ties.
Manufactured in customised polypropylene material which makes the fender slightly thicker, stiffer and stronger whilst keeping weight to a minimum. Now 16% longer to provide even more protection, Face Fender is used and endorsed by pro DH and Enduro riders world wide.
- Proven design manufactured right here in the UK to our premium standard to compliment your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails
- Stops any muck, gravel and pine needles being flung into your face
- Fits close to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching
- Suitable for all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing
- Discreet and effective: will not interrupt your riding
- Comes with genuine, high quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork - these are kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling
- Compatible with all standard forward and double bridge fork designs (not suitable for bikes with reverse forks with the bridge on the inside)
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Length: 210mm
- Width: 253mm
- Weight: 25g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.