ORBEA RS Range Extender for Orbea Rise
RS Range Extender mounts to the Orbea Rise in seconds and offers a flexible way to add extra range to your rides.
The RS Range Extender gives you an extra 252 Wh. Together, with the Orbea RS 360 Wh internal battery, the total system capacity increases by 70% to 612 Wh. Thanks to the efficiency of the RS batteries and the lightweight nature of the Rise, this results in a range comparable to that of a 900 Wh battery on a normal electric bike. Under typical conditions this means around 8 hours of riding and more than 4000 metres of ascent in Eco mode.
Using the patent pending design, the range extender is securely held in the bottle cage. The cable from the range extender to the standard charging point fits securely and quickly and won't interfere with the pedals.
The RS Range Extender Cage is compatible with standard water bottles when the battery is not installed. The patent pending design is the first high capacity range extender of over 250 Wh that can be replaced with a standard water bottle so quickly and easily.
- Capacity: 252 Wh
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- 70% extra autonomy
- Compatible with all Rise M Models
- Range Extender powers the Shimano EP8 RS motor directly: when connected, only the Range Extender supplies current to the motor; once the Range Extender is depleted, power to the motor is supplied by the internal main battery
- Uses the same charger as that for the main battery
- Charge time: 3.5 hours
* RS Range Extender
* Bottle mount and fixing screws
* Rubber protectors for bottle cage holder
* Secure rubber closure for bottle cage
* Cable connection to the Rise charging port
* User manual
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.