ROTOR BB30 to 24mm Bottom Bracket - Steel
This high quality bottom bracket allows you to convert your BB30 frame to run conventional Rotor and Shimano 24mm axle cranks.
Your brand loyalty is admirable; your acute knowledge of so-called standards gets tested every time you add a new bike to the stable. In a perfect world, you'd be able to easily swap out parts based on what kind of riding you feel like doing that day. But guess what? In a less-than-perfect world, for you ROTOR designed the BB 4224 for your BB30 shell to accommodate your cranks with a 24mm axle. The BB 4224 is the "yes" component to "is this 24mm axle road chainset compatible with my BB30 bottom bracket?"
- Model: PF4224 68mm road steel black
- Weight 119g
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminium
- High quality steel sealed cartridge bearings
- New advanced non contact Labyrinth seals give buttery smooth spinning with unparalleled protection against dust, water and mud
- Compatibility: for BB30 bottom bracket road frames with 24mm axle road cranks such as ROTOR 3D and ROTOR Agilis, Shimano HollowTech II (all Shimano road chainsets) and some FSA models
- 68mm shell width (for road bikes)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.