BONTRAGER CX0 Team Issue Cyclocross Tyre
|Options||700 x 34c In Stock|
Gunning for the Hole Shot. Grinding up a wall. Railing an off-camber turn. The super-light CX0 Team Issue cyclocross tyres excel in all sorts of conditions. Fashioned after the World Cup cross country tyres, the CX0 includes progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering, siped knobs for improved grip on climbs and descents and low central knob height for lower rolling resistance.
- Fast-rolling cyclocross tyre
- Excels in dry, hard conditions
- Hard-Case Lite: lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures
- Progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering
- Suitabel for front and rear
- Low weight foldable tyre (aramid
- Weight: 340g
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.