BONTRAGER Flare R City LED Rear Light
The Flare 100 City rear light is a handily small and neat package with a powerful 35 lumens output. Daylight visible from over 400 metres and with a 120 degree beam spread, the Flare R City, as the name suggests, is perfectly suited for urban riding.
There are constant and flash modes for night and daytime riding. The "interruptive" flash modes have a special pattern of varying lumen outputs to increase noticeability. Modes for day and night time use are automatically selected through a built-in ambient light sensor. USB rechargeable for convenience.
Bontrager daytime running lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride. The light beam is intensified and the range extended to ensure not just that the light appears bright, but that it gets properly noticed during the day. Daytime running lights need to be visible from at least 400 metres in order to give other road users ample time to notice, react to and safely pass a rider.
See here for full details.
- 35 lumens provide visibility from at least 400 metres day or night
- Wide visibility angle intended for city use
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes:
*Day flash, 35 lumens (8 hours)
*Night flash, 35 lumens (16 hours)
*Day steady, 20 lumens (3 hours)
*Night steady, 2 lumens (20 hours)
- Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps to ensure a safe ride home with a depleted battery
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 250mAh 3.7 Volt battery
- LED charge indicator: changes from green to red when light needs recharging
*Quick connect bracket for seat post mounting, with 16 degree offset to compensate for the seat post angle
*Micro USB charging cable
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.