KMC X12 Silver 12 Speed Chain
|Options||Silver/Black In Stock|
KMC's X series chains are 100% compatible with all three major drivetrain systems - Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo. The proprietary X Bridge and chamfer design fits perfectly to all gearing, whether the bike is road, cyclocross, gravel, hybrid or mountain.
The precision crafted chains are built to react to the slightest gear shift movement so you spend more time riding and less time tuning your gears. The rigidity also means that pedalling efficiency is maximised so that every ounce of effort you make converts into power in your ride.
The symmetrical, double-sided design and quick link joining ensure installation is quick and easy.
- 12 speed chain for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo gearing: the X12 is from KMC's 2nd generation of 12 speed chains and is designed for all road and mountain bike 12 speed drivetrains; this compatibility is identified by the packaging and by the chain itself, with the distinct "12" marking in the centre of each outer plate- One chain for all: 100% compatibility on all leading derailleur systems, suits 1x12 drivetrains
- Double X bridge shape for durability and precise shifting
- Asymmetrical chamfering avoids interference
- Outer plate chamfering for accurate shifting
- Inner plate chamfering for rapid shifting
- Highest Pin Power: Unsurpassed riveting geometry
- Double X-Durability
- Non directional
- Links: 126
- Weight: 268g (234g per 110 links)
- Outer plate: nickel plated silver
- Inner plate: nickel plated silver
- Nickel is an alloying metal that is mainly used for steel refinement; it makes steel resistant to corrosion, increases its hardness and toughness and is very effective as a rust protection
- Missing Link joiner included
- Product code: BX12NP126
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.