DEITY Copperhead 35 Stem
|Options||Platinum In Stock
Black In Stock
Bronze In Stock
By popular demand, the all new Copperhead 35 Stem has finally arrived! You begged for a larger 35mm bore counterpart to the beloved award winning Copperhead 31.8mm stem and DEITY have delivered in a big way.
At an insane strength to weight ratio, the Copperhead 35 stem is a specimen to behold. Designed for Trail, All Mountain, and Enduro, this lightweight option also delivers more than enough strength for Slopestyle and just about anything you have to offer.
Available in both a 35mm and 50mm length with a zero degree rise, the all new Copperhead 35 not only stands alone visually, it will out perform the toughest competitors with a unique style synonymous with DEITY.
- The award winning Copperhead in a 35mm platform
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminium
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Low 33mm stack height
- 35mm length (also available in a 50mm length)
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Super high polished anodised finish
- Full colour range available in black, red, purple, blue, orange, platinum and bronze
- Lasered graphics
- Weight: 135g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.