SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed Chain with Powerlock
START WITH EAGLE
The GX Eagle chain is designed with SRAM's Eagle geometry, and features solid pin construction, Eagle PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Only Eagle is a complete system-engineered drivetrain designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system for all riders on any trail.
Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ground breaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings
- Links: 126
- Closing Link: PowerLock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect chains.
- Outer Plate: Nickel silver
- Inner Plate: Black
- Rivet Type: Solid Pins
- Pin treatment: Chrome
- Compatibility: 12-speed systems
- Weight: 258g (114 link weight)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.