SHIMANO M6100 Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake
|Options||Front Right In Stock
Rear Left In Stock
The Deore M6100 brakes are fully bled and ready to provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. With a lever that gives quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, and a lightweight 2-piston calliper that offers rapid piston retraction, the intuitive braking allows you to stay focused on the trail ahead.
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suit your bike
- Two piece calliper design is rigid, durable and has rapid piston retraction
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect, optimising pad wear and increasing braking control
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Servo Wave action: when you pull the lever initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for a perfect custom fit
- Hinged bar clamp design for easy installation
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Easy and clean bleeding thanks to a one way bleeding calliper and the funnel bleeding tool (not included)
- I-spec-II compatible: Shimano's proprietary integration for shifter and brake lever into one single handlebar clamp for a cleaner set-up
- Includes resin pads (also suitable for sintered and Ice Tech pads), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Suitable for CenterLock and 6-bolt rotors, in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm sizes (not included)
- Hose length: 1000mm (front), 1700mm (rear)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.