VITTORIA Corsa TLR G2.0 Tubeless Ready Road Tyre
|Options||700 x 25c Full Black In Stock
700 x 28c Full Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology!
The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with the supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed
- Supple premium cotton casing conforms closer to the roads surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip
- Won at Tour de France 2021 and Vuelta a Espana 2021
Top speed and durability:
- Exclusive Graphene 4C compound technology: the Graphene compound used in the centre tread is formulated to minimise rolling resistance and punctures, while extending useful wear life. This compound resists heat build up, while still delivering Grand-Tour winning performance.
The shoulder area uses two separate Graphene compounds; one at the base, and one at the surface. The base compound provides a stable foundation for cornering loads, while providing protection from slices in the tread. The surface compound is formulated to provide ultimate cornering confidence, in both wet and dry conditions. A 4th Graphene compound is used on the area at the edge of the tread, for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
- Cotton casing for endless grip and maximum comfort: Vittoria is the first and still number one producer of cotton tyres. As of today, only Vittoria's top of the range tyres are made out of cotton, a light material which makes the casing very flexible. The cotton threads allow the tyre to conform closer to the road's surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip. In order to boost the overall strength of the casing, Vittoria uses Corespun yarn, which is a particular type of yarn made by cotton and aramid fibres combined. Corsa uses a 320TPI cotton casing, the highest number of threads per inch in the range, giving the lightest weight and lowest rolling resistance.
- New TLR construction offers the ultimate puncture protection and speed. It uses a robust new bead material called Zylon for optimal air retention. Tubeless-ready set up is the lightest and fastest casing option.
- Weight: 290/310g (25/28c)
- Manufacturer part numbers: 11A00093, 11A00096
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.