MAXXIS High Roller II WT 3C MaxxTerra EXO 60 tpi TR Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.5" In Stock|
The second generation of the legendary High Roller tyre. An open and aggressive tread design gives excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
- Intended use: loose over hard, loose, medium, wet
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 30-35mm wide rims
- 3C MaxxTerra: an intermediate compound which is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- Lightweight 60 tpi single ply casing
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material is added to the sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. EXO Protection is great for rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube.
Tubeless set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs.
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 990g
- Cornering Control rating: 3/4
- Rolling Efficiency rating: 2/4
- Manufacturer part number: TB96803000
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.