MAXXIS Rekon+ 3C Maxx Terra EXO 60 tpi TR Skinwall Tyre
|Options||27 x 2.8" Skinwall In Stock|
The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tyre inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
- Intended use: loose over hard, loose, medium
- Tread design provides control under braking and support when carving loose turns
- 3C MaxxTerra: an intermediate compound which is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- Lightweight 60 tpi single ply casing
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material is added to the sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. EXO Protection is great for rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube.
Tubeless set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs.
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- Maximum pressure: 35 PSI
- Weight: 910g
- Cornering Control rating: 3/4
- Rolling Efficiency rating: 3/4
- Manufacturer part number: TB96906600
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.