ENDURA Women's FS260-Pro SL DropSeat Bibshorts*Clearance Product
|Options||M Black Medium Pad In Stock
L Black Medium Pad In Stock
M Black Wide Pad In Stock
Definitive precision fit and performance: advanced fabrics and women's specific Italian pad available in three size specific widths. The FS260-Pro SL features a unique DropSeat comfort break function.
- Italian power Lycra body for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Women's 700 Series pad, computer cut Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish available in 3 pad width options: Scientifically developed with bike fit experts gebioMized and feedback from Endura's female pro athletes the women's 700 series pad shares the same market leading features as the men's, re-shaped specifically for the female form. All sizes are available in three widths to allow a near perfect body match based on the rider's body geometry, saddle and riding position. Endura's high tech Continuously Variable Profile (CVP) technology provides supportive padding only where required, with all superfluous material removed to minimise bunching and friction and maximise moisture transfer and flexibility. The high stretch, antibacterial, fast wicking polyamide/Lycra face fabric and multi-density, open-cell foam sandwich with flame lamination bonding provide outstanding stretch and moisture transfer.
- Women's specific high wicking mesh bib
- Precurved race fit
- Raw edge hem with super-fine silicone grippers
- Unique DropSeat (DS) zipped construction on thighs that allows easy access for comfort breaks on the move
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, BikeRadar, March 2016 (see here for full review):
"Aside from slight comfort niggles with the zip, a well-thought out set of bibs with welcome chamois fit tweakability"
4 stars (out of 5)
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, Bicycling magazine, June 2016 (see here for the full review):
"These women's dropper bibs are designed for a great fit, and they certainly deliver. They come in six sizes, each of which has three different chamois pad widths, which riders choose from based on their saddle preferences. They use Endura's zipper dropper system, which helps make bathroom breaks easy, and Coldblack technology keeps you cool on a hot summer day.
These bibs were comfortable, ready for serious movement, and really well-thought-out. It's great to have several options for a chamois fit, but I think I would've liked a narrower chamois than the one recommended - you might want to try on the different widths before committing."
Endura Women's FS260-Pro SL Bibshorts review, Total Women's Cycling, September 2016 (see here for the full review):
"Overall, I think the Endura Pro SL bibshorts are extremely comfortable on the sit bones. You can tell that Endura have really gone the extra mile by allowing you to choose the size of your chamois pad.
I think the zip is a brilliant and easy access feature for going to the loo in, but only time will tell on the durability of this. Can you imagine being far out on a ride and having the zip malfunction? Crikey.
I'm pleasantly surprise by the £100 price tag as well. For something that feels so strong, comfortable and offers an important piece of personalisation, I expected a much higher cost.
Even after miles and miles of testing, I very much intend on using this bibshorts going forward. I think that in itself gives the Endura Pro SL bibshorts my seal of approval."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.