BONTRAGER Meraj Women's Bibshorts
|Options||XS PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
S PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M In Stock
L In Stock
XL PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Enjoy long days in the saddle with the Meraj Women's Bib Short. Exquisite fabric and a dual-density chamois present a short with unmatched comfort and performance.
Attention to detail is at the core of the Meraj Women's Bib Short, delivering pure performance and great comfort for serious cyclists during long, hard rides. It's a luxurious bib with unique Nature Breakaway convenience.
- Arca inForm BioDynamic Chamois, Bontrager's top-level pad for ultimate comfort:
* Italian materials, Italian made.
* Developed through extensive inForm Biodynamic research, combining pressure mapping data and pro-rider feedback, the Arca pad has the optimal footprint, form and foam density in both the perineum and ischial tuberosties areas for the female anatomy.
* OverEasy inverted pad construction for superior next-to-skin feel: the familiar pad contours are placed not against the skin, but against the saddle, which reduces pad bunching, improves fit and facilitates more comfortable rotation into aggressive riding positions.
* 3D pre-formed shape and 4-way stretch seamless top sheet help to stop bunching and pressure while allowing movement with the rider. The pad fits the body better and increases comfort by eliminating potential friction.
* Dual density: Perforated open cell top sheet foam for soft tissue comfort, compliance and temperature and moisture control; perforated high density foam for skeletal support.
* Gender Optimised Zone density foam
- Nature Breakaway Bib design provides bib support while allowing for bathroom breaks
- PinchLess leg construction design is more comfortable and flattering
- Profila Power compressive technology fights muscle fatigue
- Clean cut compression leg gripper
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety in any conditions
- 19cm inseam
- Fitted: streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
Bontrager garment fit is based on an athletic build, and follows true sizing. If your measurements are "medium," order a medium in any of our different styles. Measurements on the sizing chart reflect the actual measurements of the body's circumference (not product's measurements).
Bontrager Meraj bibshorts review, Cycling Weekly magazine, May 2016:
"The first thing that hits you about the Meraj is the bib element. It's a simple design harking back to the original shorts-and-braces concept. I initially wrote this off as a cheap construction method, but in practice it worked well; being easy to adjust and good at keeping the shorts up, while allowing easy loo breaks without the need to remove [your] jersey, thanks to being made from extra stretchy elastic. A traditional look, then, but offering the benefit of zero tummy constriction - a design that will appeal to first-time bib wearers.
The shorts themselves are tight-fitting but not overly restrictive. A raw edge on the legs gives a flattering finish and, thanks to the tacky 4cm semi-leg band, ensured they stayed put when riding. The Bontrager ARCA chamois is the leanest and most flexible on test, meaning it contoured to my body perfectly and stayed put, making it ideal for racing.
They are an impressive pair of shorts that will appeal to both first-time wearers and hardcore racers. More colour options would nudge these up to 10."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.