ENDURA FS260 Pro Bibshorts
|Options||M Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XL Black In Stock
XXL Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
- High quality Italian Lycra fabric
- Wicking upper-mesh for optimal breathability
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts, antibacterial finish and pre-curved race fit:
The updated 600 series Italian stretch pad features CVP technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam "dermis" layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers
- Reflective trim detail on rear hem bands
Endura FS260 Pro bibshorts review, Cycling Plus Magazine, June 2017:
"From the moment we put on the FS260 Pro bibs we were impressed. They deliver a classy race cut, their well-executed quality Italian Lycra panels feel luxurious, the wide mesh upper bibs are comfortable.
And Endura's pre-curved multi-density pad, with gel inserts, felt great no matter how many miles we notched up. Their red raw-edge hems, with silicone grippers, not only look good but hold the shorts in place comfortably."
Rating: 5 stars (out of 5)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.