TIFOSI OPTICS Crit Fototec Photochromatic Sports Glasses
|Options||Crystal Black with Light Night Fototec Lenses In Stock|
Increase your lap speed or at least look fast in the new Tifosi Crit. The high quality frame is a light and strong Grilamid TR-90 material, highly resistant to chemical and UV damage. Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces ensure a no-slip fit and adjustable temples and nose pieces give a personalised, comfortable fit.
Thanks to a lack of distortion, the lenses offer unparalleled clarity and maximum vision acuity, and are interchangeable to suit the prevailing light.
- Polycarbonate lens: scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Decentred lens: optically decentred lenses eliminate distortion and prevent magnification
- Vented lenses increase airflow and decrease fogging
- Hydrophilic rubber temples and nose piece increase their grip the more you sweat so there is no slipping
- Fully adjustable ear pads on the arms allow a customised fit, increasing comfort and performance
- Fully adjustable nose pads: allow for a closer fit, limiting slippage and increasing comfort
- Fits medium to large faces
- Weight: 31g
- Hard shell zipped case and microfibre cleaning pouch included
- Lifetime warranty
- Fototec lenses change from light to dark and vice versa within 10 seconds. Light Night offers the widest light transmission range of all Tifosi's Fototec lenses. The range of light transmission is 75.9-27.7%, making the Crit Fototec ideal for all kinds of light conditions. The neutral tint also means colours are not distorted, and the lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Tifosi Crit review, Cycling Weekly magazine, sunglasses grouptest, July 2020:
"... There can only be one winner though, and that honour goes to the Tifosi Crit glasses. They stood out thanks to a great fit, superb optical clarity and above all for showing you don't have to spend the earth."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.