TIFOSI OPTICS Davos Enliven Bike Sports Glasses
|Options||Crystal Black with Enliven Lens In Stock|
Just as you can turn down the volume on your music player, wearing sunglasses turns down the brightness of your environment, but your music player doesn't stop there! It allows you to adjust the bass and treble of what you hear to a more pleasing level. Imagine if your sunglasses could do that with what you see! Enliven lenses do just that! Colour Capture technology fine tunes the wavelengths of light that matter most; making greens, blues, and reds pop with definition.
A bold style that combines full coverage protection with cutting edge sport design, the Davos is perfect for those looking for sunglasses that can match their level of performance. A super close aerodynamic fit, lens venting, a vented nosepiece and full adjustability with slip-resistant hydrophilic rubber - the Davos is ready to handle the rigours of an active lifestyle, excelling in running, cycling, and any other athletic endeavours.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame: homopolyamide nylon characterised by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate lens: scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Decentred lens: optically decentred lenses eliminate distortion and prevent magnification
- Vented lenses increase airflow and decrease fogging
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Hydrophilic rubber temples and nose piece increase their grip the more you sweat so there is no slipping
- Fully adjustable ear pads on the arms allow a customised fit, increasing comfort and performance
- Fully adjustable nose pads: allow for a closer fit, limiting slippage and increasing comfort
- Fits medium to large faces
- Weight: 33g
- Hard shell zipped case and microfibre cleaning pouch included
- Lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.