NORTHWAVE X-Cross GTX Winter Boots
|Options||43 Black In Stock|
X-Cross GTX is Northwave's XC MTB boot designed for just below zero and milder conditions. Constructed from GoreTex's Pique membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -3 to +15C, these boots keep your feet warm and dry. The high quality Michelin rubber tread ensures excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Indicative temperature range: -3C to +15C
- Waterproof and warm
- GoreTex Pique waterproof and windproof membrane: good thermal insulation and excellent breathability to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable. Ideal for use by the first cold until spring.
- Thermowelded Layer unibody upper construction: minimal stitching and thermowelded TPU protection provides superb comfort. Zero pressure points plus maximum protection at minimum weight.
- Integrated Heel System: the unibody construction of the uppers allows the integration of an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements; same efficiency, reduced weight
- Raised neoprene collar design fits snugly around the ankle to minimise water ingress
- Explorer sole with a calibrated stiffness midsole combines optimal power transfer in the pedal area with an ideally flexible medial zone so it also feels great when walking
- 28% more abrasion resistant than TPU, the Michelin rubber tread provides excellent grip on all surfaces
- Speedlace 2 System + Velcro closure system: SL2 System is a fast and functional closing system, for a perfect hold on the foot. Just pull the cord and push the mechanism downwards, automatically locking the lacing in place. It is easy to release simply by pressing on the lever and pulling the mechanism upwards.
The two Velcro power straps protects the SL2 locking mechanism against wind and water and acts as an outer covering, allowing easy cleaning of the shoe from mud and snow.
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.