KASK Mojito X Road Helmet
|Options||S 48-56cm White/Ash/Orange Fluo In Stock
M 52-58cm White/Ash/Orange Fluo - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
L 59-62cm White/Ash/Orange Fluo - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
S 48-56cm Black/Ash/Red - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M 52-58cm Black/Ash/Red In Stock
L 59-62cm Black/Ash/Red - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The acclaimed Mojito evolved. Mojito X is a top of the line helmet, offering unsurpassed comfort and fit, together with all Italian styling and manufacture, which incorporates a number of unique design features that make it stand out from the rest. One of the safest, best fitting and most stylish range of cycling helmets available globally.
The superior quality of the KASK styling and workmanship that has gone into these helmets is evident in the overall finish and attention to detail in every feature. In particular, the helmet incorporates a unique hinged adjustment system that allows for both size and up/down adjustment, which together comfortably cradle the nape of the neck. The helmet size can be adjusted using either the dial or finger push system. This system also includes ventilated, non-stick pads. Working together, these features give the helmet a superior fit and deliver a feeling of improved security that is quite unlike any other helmet.
Unsurpassed ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, a design feature made possible by the reinforced helmet frame - all delivered without any compromise to the safety or aerodynamic qualities of the helmet. Hygiene is also well thought through and each helmet has an easy-clean leatherette chin strap. The internal pads are made from Sanitized fabric which draws perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable.
- In-moulding construction joins the inner polystyrene to the outer polycarbonate layer giving better shock absorption
- Ventilation is achieved by means of 26 large air vents, arranged to optimise aerodynamics
- Unique UP-N-DOWN size hinged adjustment system gives the ultimate fit in terms of precision, comfort and security
- Ventilated, non-stick pads at nape of neck for additional security
- Nylon thermo fixed straps, which have soft lateral spacers where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort
- Chin pad with easy clean chin strap made from Eco-Leather, a non-allergic imitation leather which improves wearing comfort and eliminates skin irritation
- Quick release buckle
- Sanitized internal padding optimises evaporation of sweat, and is removable and washable
- High-visibility reflector stickers on the back of the helmet for safety
- Weight: 220g (medium)
- Meets EN 1078, CPSC 1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standards
- 100% made in Italy
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.