BONTRAGER Velocis Road Shoes*Clearance Product
|Options||43 Waterloo Blue In Stock|
High-performance road shoe with a carbon sole and precise fit of the Boa system for the committed cyclist.
Velocis shoes are designed for the road bike rider who needs one pair of cycling shoes to give them more of what they want. The Boa System provides a perfect fit that locks in power through every pedal stroke. If you're not careful, sponsors may come calling.
Built around the exclusive inForm last, which has the ideal amount of toe spring to lock and stabilise the foot, Bontrager cycling shoes are designed to be the best fitting, most comfortable shoes on the market. High-performance outsoles provide superior energy transfer and efficiency, while the inForm patterned uppers provide a fine-tuned fit, regardless of foot volume or width.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit tailored for precision comfort and ultimate pedalling efficiency
- Silver Series Carbon sole: Carbon/fibreglass composite sole balances stiffness and efficiency with comfort
- Stiffness index: 10/14
- Lightweight, precise 2-way adjustable Boa IP1 dial closure system
- Perforated synthetic uppers allow increased breathability and comfort
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
Bontrager Velocis road shoe review, Cycling Weekly magazine, February 2020:
"The Velocis has to be one of the most comfortable shoes we've worn in a long time. The fit was almost perfect and the soft upper conformed to our tester's foot shape as if moulded.
Performance under load was excellent; this was especially noticeable riding into a hard 70-mile headwind ride when every pedal stroke mattered. The stiffness is perfect for a rider wanting to make sure efficiency is maintained without resorting to an incredibly stiff and invariably expensive race shoe."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.