KOO Demos Sunglasses - Standard Lens
|Options||Black, Rose Lens PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Black, Sky Blue Lens PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Designed for the enthusiasts who demand the best, the purists who appreciate timeless style and the pioneers inspired by innovation and quality.
A seamless blend of technological excellence, superior materials and iconic Italian design offering dependable eye protection, whatever the conditions.
Pure style. Seamlessly combining an unmatched optical clarity and a distinctive design, the KOO Demos is a masterpiece of craftsmanship and beauty. Focus on your passions, experience a different world through a Zeiss lens.
- Zeiss Polycarbonate lens for optimum clarity
- Zeiss anti-reflective technology greatly improves the efficiency of the lenses; the coating eliminates reflections from the front and back surfaces of the lenses meaning your eyes receive the most light possible, improving contrast and definition and reducing eye strain.
- An innovative single-lens frame design for superb panoramic vision
- 4 ventilation ports to minimise the risk of fogging
- Anti-slip MEGOL elastomer temple inserts provide added grip and comfort
- Adjustable folding nose piece: soft rubber nose-pad with two adjustable positions for a customised fit, with an extra nose bridge included
- Size: Regular (M)
- Filter category: 1
- Visible light transmission (VLT): 58%
Blue Sky lens
- Filter category: 3
- Visible light transmission (VLT): 11%
Koo Demos review, Cyclist magazine, January 2021 (see here for full review):
"I like the Koo Demos sunglasses a lot. Not just because they are worn by the Trek-Segafredo men's and women's teams - proud purveyors of the two best kits in professional cycling as things stand - but because they do the job they promise to do."
"An excellent set of sunglasses that look good, are comfortable and reasonably priced"
Koo Demos review, Cycling Weekly magazine, January 2021 (see here for full review):
"Quality glasses with a relatively friendly price tag considering the performance on offer. The lens offered excellent clarity and the fit was good, even for a small face. We'd like to see a hard case included, and whilst the lens choice was versatile, supplying a clear option for winter would be an improvement."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.