SHIMANO XC5 SPD Shoes
|Options||42 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
43 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
44 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
45 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
46 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
47 Moss Green PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Lightweight, high-performance cross-country shoes with unparalleled power transfer, benefitting from S-PHYRE trickle-down technology.
- Brand new sole construction, based on the S-PHYRE XC902, complete with lightweight Shimano ULTREAD XC rubber outsole delivers competition-grade grip that lasts
- Mesh/TPU and perforated synthetic leather material covered upper maximises foot support and ventilation
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hot-spots
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- BOA L6 skeleton dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Optimised stud pattern to avoid mud stacking
- Rider-tunable spikes allow riders to select and swap spikes to match riding styles and conditions (Severe Condition Spikes available separately)
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Shimano Dynalast - Optimised Shoe Last: The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimised toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Weight: 300g (size 42, single shoe)
- Stiffness rating: 7
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.