ENDURA Freezing Point Overshoes
|Options||M 40-42 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
L 42.5-44.5 Black In Stock
XL 45-47 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
XXL 47.5-49.5 Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Being based in Scotland, Endura know a thing about cold feet while riding in the the chillier months! They have pulled out all the stops with the Freezing Point, a road shoe specific overshoe that is not only constructed from thick neoprene but also has a fleecy lining.
- Fleece lined neoprene construction
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Sole designed for road shoes
- Hard wearing aramid sole and stitching using aramid thread
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Dodge frostbite this winter!
- Construction: 90% Neoprene, 5% Nylon, 5% Polyester
Endura Freezing Point Overshoes review, Cycling Plus magazine, November 2016:
"The great-fitting overshoes are among the warmest we've used thanks to their thick neoprene panels and fleece lining. The soles are well covered and use robust Kevlar throughout, so they're built to last. The zip with draught flap and a Velcro top do a good job of sealing duties."
Best on Test
Endura Freezing Point Overshoes review, Cycling Weekly magazine, October 2018:
"They're the most expensive on test but if you want really toasty feet this winter and are prepared to pay for it, look no further."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.