ENDURA FS260-Pro Printed Short Sleeve Jersey
|Options||M White In Stock
L White In Stock
XL White In Stock
XXL White In Stock
Highly regarded performance jersey from Endura's FS260-Pro range.
- The body of the FS260-Pro jersey is constructed of fast wicking fabric with coldblack technology to reduce heat build-up. coldblack reduces absorption of heat from the sun by increasing the amount of infrared and ultraviolet UV rays that are reflected from the fabric's surface. coldblack also provides reliable protection from UV rays (minimum UPF 30)
- Lycra sleeves and athletic cut for non-flap race fit
- 3D mesh inserts strategically placed enhance cooling
- Full centre front zip for maximum ventilation if you need it
- Three main rear pockets plus zipped rear security pocket
- Silicon hem and sleeve grippers keep the jersey in the right place
Endura FS260-Pro Printed Jersey review, Cycling Active Magazine, May 2015:
"The fit of this Pro Printed jersey from Endura is a slick race cut, with the silicone hem and sleeve grippers creating smooth lines and reducing flapping. Both keep the jersey tight without it digging in. Three well-sized pockets, alongside a smaller zippy pocket, gave ample room for bars and spares. Lycra shoulders and arms kept the fit snug, but still gave ample movement, while the 3D mesh inserts and fast-wicking coolback fabric on the body kept us cool. Even when sweating lots, we didn't get wet, with no visible sweat patches."
Score: 10 (out of 10)
Group Test Winner
Endura FS260-Pro Printed Jersey review, Outdoor Fitness Magazine, July 2015:
Verdict: "A highly technical jersey that performs brilliantly"
Score: 9 (out of 10)
Best on Test
Endura FS260-Pro Printed Jersey review, Cycling Plus Magazine, August 2013:
"Endura's FS260Pro PRinted has a very race-orientated cut. The long Lycra arms are some of the most skin-hugging on test and have a thin strip of silicone to prevent them riding up. The body is similarly close-fitting, wicking sweat away from the body well, and the underarm fabrics provide a decent amount of ventilation, though it's not the coolest jersey on test. An elasticated hem with a silicone strip stops the jersey riding up, and three rear pockets are joined by a security pocket that could be a little bigger - but that's our only minor complaint. Overall it's a great jersey and the price isn't bad either, well below many others."
Score: 5 stars (out of 5)
Best on Test
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.