SELLE ITALIA Model X Green SuperFlow Saddle
The future rides Green.
Selle Italia presents Model X Green Superflow, the first saddle to emerge from the new eco-sustainable Green-Tech production process, completely designed and developed in Italy. A revolutionary and unique product which combines high performance, care for the environment, Italian manufacturing and competitive pricing.
Model X Green SuperFlow benefits from a special production technology that allows the creation of a 100% sustainable product, manufactured without the use of glue materials, and entirely made in Italy to minimise CO2 emissions.
Comfort is fully taken care of, thanks to:
- Special Gel padding which covers the whole saddle and ensures better shock absorption - A differentiated elastic module inside the shell ensures the right degree of saddle flex
- SuperFlow cut-out technology reduces the limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- "Boost" shorter saddle helps riders enjoy improved comfort and perfect positioning even for long distances
- Waved shape helps give greater stability in the saddle and better support to the ischial bones, even for long periods of time
The Model X Green SuperFlow saddle is an idmatch L3 saddle, especially for riders with medium to wide sit (ischial) bones and with good lower back flexibility (pelvic rotation). Such cyclists tend to develop high pressure on the soft tissue while riding, so the large central cut-out provides the extra relief required.
Selle Italia's Identity Matching System helps you find the ideal saddle. idmatch was developed from years of research and development of riders personal anthropometric and functional measurements. Selle Italia wants riders to customise their choice of saddle for the most comfort and best performance. idmatch offers each rider the best possible saddle solution suited to physical characteristics. With the idmatch Smart Caliper (see here), Ken Ellerker Cycles can help you find the perfect saddle.
- Whole saddle is treated with special anti-bacterial materials
- FeC alloy rails
- Dimensions: 245 x 145mm (length x width)
- Weight: 315g
- Category: Performance
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Handmade in Italy
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.