DYNAPLUG Dynaplugger Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit
The DynaPlugger is a fast, dependable and lightweight tubeless repair kit. Never leave home without it!
The DynaPlugger is a simple, rugged way to repair your tubeless tyre. Just find the puncture, remove whatever caused it, firmly push the insertion tube straight into the hole and then pull the tool back out. That's it, you're done! The repair plug stays in place, and after you add some air you're ready to get back to shredding!
- Sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the non-abrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- When not in use, the Dynaplugger is a pack-friendly 127mm long and weighs just 34g, less than an energy gel
- Push fit cap ensures fast deployment when required and a spare pre-loaded insertion tube can be kept in the handle
- Kit includes the durable glass-filled nylon tool, 4 soft nose plugs, 2 stainless steel insertion tubes and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tube for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.