STANS NOTUBES Tyre Sealant 2oz
|Options||2oz (59ml) In Stock|
The product that started a tubeless revolution. Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tyre Sealant. The original and the best.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30 degrees F (-34 degrees C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tyres
Just two ounces (59ml) of Stan's Tyre Sealant in a converted standard tyre or a tubeless tyre can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tyres. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tyres.
Stan's Tyre Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tyre with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environment as cold as -30 F.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.