KASK Mojito3 Road Helmet Matte Black
|Options||S 50-56cm; Matte Black; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M (52-58cm); Matte Black; In Stock
L (59-62cm); Matte Black; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
A cycling icon reloaded: ride with pure comfort and reap the sweat-wicking benefits of Blue Tech padding. Stay cool with an optimised ventilation system, designed to increase airflow. Top it off with an iconic tail, signature front lines and classic rounded lower shell.
Designed using the KASK-exclusive ergonomic Octo Fit retention system and premium Blue Tech helmet padding, the Mojito offers the rider precise fit and comfort whilst weighing just 230g. Safer than ever, the Mojito3 is WG 11 certified and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.
- In-moulding construction joins the inner polystyrene to the outer polycarbonate layer giving better shock absorption
- Safer than ever, the new Mojito3 passes the WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, allowing you to ride with added peace of mind; compared with the Mojito X there's up to 32% improvement on rear impact, up to 25% improvement on front impact and up to 12% improvement on top impact
- Octo Fit:
Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip.
Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180 degrees allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible.
- Reap the benefits of riding with sweat-wicking Blue Tech padding and an optimised ventilation system, with extra large vents, helping you to stay cool at all times
- MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Sanitized textile: inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- Chin pad with anallergic and washable eco-leather chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
- Weight: 230g (medium)
- Meets CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203 and AS/NZS 2063 standards
- 100% made in Italy
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.